hearts

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2 months old & Halloween

 For Halloween Our little guy is a Giraffe... Isn't he adorable!!! yes it is way big but So cute!!!






 Our boy is 9 weeks old/ 2 months yesterday! Well I can't believe it he is so much fun and starting to talk to us and he is always smiling!! We just love him so much and love seeing him grow!!! No words can express our love and joy that has come to our home because of this little guy!


 sometimes he has a very serious face... but not usually!!
 Loves his hands. He is trying to suck on something but he hasn't found a finger just his whole hand.

 His newest discovery... putting his tongue out on the right side only... so silly


 His smiles are so cute and always with his mouth wide open!

 I love when he is on his tummy!! He is so Strong!!
 Cross eyed... I LOVE when he does this....

 He is starting to be able to hold himself up while sitting. He doesn't have it down but he is starting.
 He Sticks out his tongue all the time!! It's so funny!
 He has found his hands but I don't think he knows they are his.. he eh


 Miss Katniss and a Witch with out little Giraffe...
 My mom was making him Laugh


Oh yea and I dyed my hair!!