Wednesday, July 11, 2012
I love life
Life is wonderful! I couldn't be happier! A wonderfully AMAZING Husband that I love dearly and a little one on the way! Although things happen and life isn't perfect, I couldn't be happier! I have had the opportunity to contemplate how lucky we are to be living with the gospel in our lives. First of all our little one was recently with our Heavenly Father and he is such a sweet spirit and I haven't even met him yet but he has made such a difference in our lives. Second, the knowledge that I have of life after death and of the spirit world is such a comfort! My grandpa just turned 88 today!! Wow I can't believe it. His health is declining and he is so close to the veil that there is a wonderful spirit when we are around him! I love him dearly! My dad gave him a blessing and I don't know how to describe the look on his face after the blessing but there was peace and gratitude to my father. I am grateful for my family and I am grateful for the priesthood and the knowledge that our Father in Heaven has allowed for me to have in my life! Once again, My life is wonderful!!
