hearts

Saturday, July 28, 2012

35 weeks


Well we went to the Doc this week everything is going great! His heartbeat is perfect and he is moving all around. The doctor said that if he was to come early that he wouldn't stop that from happening!! Yea!! I am so excited to have this little guy here the only problem is that I am not dilated AT ALL so he has some time before he really will get here! This is good cuz I know he needs to keep growing inside of me! I just want him to be healthy! My hubby on the other hand was shocked to hear the doctor say that. It just seemes like we have so much longer until he comes that the reality of him actually being ready just shocked him. He is good now that he has had a day to think about it! We are both just thrilled!! Here is a picture from 29 weeks (5 weeks ago)!