hearts

Sunday, November 11, 2012

the latest from my phone

 This one above is him turning to watch TV!! Oh boy what habits have i started!! ha ha
the one below is of him eating his fist. One night my hubby and I were just watching him try to put that thing in his mouth for like 10 min. we were laughing so much!
 He was getting close to putting his whole hand in his mouth
He was very entertained in the swing
 This was in the morning when i went to get him. He started out the night before at the top of the bed. and he just stared at me like are you going to get me outa here!

I forgot we bought this Puma shirt so when i found it i had to put it on him and he looked adorable in it!
Him with his toys
 The boys sleeping. I am always the last one wake at night. and the 2nd one up in the morning.
 I love when he stares at his toys

 He always smiles at us.
 Roar!! this shirt is from a sweet lady in our old ward. I thought his face in this one helped the shirt out!
 His latest discovery. Lifting his head!
 Staring at the ground!!
 The boys watching the soccer game. it was pretty intense. too bad they lost!


 this was funny. We were at our friends house and he fell asleep and when I took the blankets off of his face he pulled his arms up to block the light from his eyes!! it was so funny!!
i think he likes to sleep on his side. occasionally i will put him on his side and he sleeps really well. i just think it looks super cute.