hearts

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Temple

First of all it has been a while since I have been to the temple. When I was pregnant I couldn't sit for very long without being uncomfortable so I was ecstatic when we decided to go.

Second my mom has been SO SO busy getting names of family ready to go to the temple. She has been so amazing in getting that all done. She has even got my siblings involved in finding names. it's amazing how many she had! She had two groups doing sealings and in our group we sealed like 6 families together!! Oh She is amazing and I know those people are so grateful!!!!

It was our first time going in the BC Temple. It was very pretty but my favorite part of the temple is that it is just the same as all the rest. Nothing is different in what is done there and that is wonderful!!!

It was so hard to leave our little guy for so long!! All i did the whole time was think of him and how he was doing. It's hard being away from the one thing I watch over and care for 24/7. I know he was in good hands but it's still just so very hard cuz I know he's not with me.. but what do you know. He was just fine when we got back. He is an amazing kid so it doesn't surprise me.

Now to the for real feelings. I Love the temple. I love sitting in there and hearing absolutely nothing. Pure silence and the feeling of the spirit. There is a huge difference between awkward since and the silence of the temple. I love the silence in the temple. It just helps my mind to clear. There is just nothing like it!! I feel like it's a fresh start which we all need more often than we think.

Sealings are very special. I couldn't help to think of my little family and how much more being sealed together means to me. We were blessed to be sealed when we got married and now that our little boy has been born he is sealed to us! It is great to know that he will be together with us Forever.

Thanks mom and dad for teaching me about the importance of the temple all my life, and thanks for getting all of those names ready mom. It was a blessing for us to go to the temple!!