hearts

Monday, August 22, 2011

Cruise

Well we made it back safely! We are so glad to be back but we had a great time! Half moon Cay Bahamas, St Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk were amazing! Here are some pictures of our adventures.

Day 1- We woke up at 2 am, got ready and my inlaws picked us up at 3am. We were the airport and in our plane and on our way to Denver at 6am! We were tired but excited. We arrived in Denver at 7:30 and got on our next flight at 8am to go to Ft. Lauderdale Florida! 4 hours later we were in Florida! Horray! We went to dinner by the Pier it was great to see all of the Yachts. We picked up ice cream and went to our hotel to get some sleep!
Day 2- Got in our shuttle to go to Miami. It was only a half hour drive and we were to the ship! It was huge! We waited in line and got through security and were finally in the boat after about two hours. Once we got there we were just taking a tour of the whole ship which was huge! It was fun.
Day 3- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. This port that we went to is owned by Carnival and had beautiful beaches! I don't think I have ever been so hot in my life! We went Parasailing it was Great! I also tried Sushi. It was okay. I tried tuna which was good and salmon was not my favorite.

Day 4- Day at sea. It was so windy it was ridiculous. We didn't want to be outside so we stayed inside and read. It was a relaxing day. It was our fancy dinner night and I tried lobster, it wasn't bad but it probably won't order it again. The boat was rocking quite a bit and I wasn't feeling well so we went to our room and got in comfy clothes and read.

Day 5- St Thomas. AMAZING! I was looking forward to this day for a long time. We swam with dolphins. I loved it and I would do it again. It was so great! Thanks babe for letting us go.



Day 6- Puerto Rico. We took a tour of a fort from the 15 hundreds. It was amazing! It was so large! We also went shopping and bought a few things! It was a good fun day!




Day 7- Grand Turk. We went snorkeling! We went to the edge of the reef. The reef was 30 feet away and then it dropped to about 7000 feet. It looked so cool!We then went shopping and bought a painting from a local artist. He's originally from Haiti. It is great!

Day 8- Day at sea. This was our last full day on the ship and we were heading back to Miami. We packed our things and relaxed and read some more. It was awesome! We needed to relax and relaxing it what I call a real vacation. It was great just spending time with my Hubby!

Day 9- Arived in Miami. At 10:30am look shuttle to Ft. Lauderdale. Waited for 6 hours for hour flight. Took a 4 hour flight to Denver, a 3 hour layover and a 1 hour flight home. Drove for 1 hour to get to our home and when we finally got to our house it was 2am the next morning! It was a very long long day and we just really wanted to get home. We had a blast!