Thursday, August 4, 2011
Many Little Things
The other day there was this beautiful rainbow outside our house! It was awesome to see the whole thing!
My dad and I were going through some of my grandparents things looking for family history stuff and came across all of these credit cards. Most of them hadn't even been used and most expired but we had to collect them all to shred so I had to get a picture of all of them!
My friend was in charge of 19 chineese students who came to America for two weeks. This is their student Jack! It was great getting to know him, he was very kind. I know our friends loved having him here and it was hard to see him go. It was a great experience for so many in our community.
My grandpa's 87th Birthday! I can't believe it! He's such a super cute grandpa! I love him to pieces. We had a BBQ for him. It was awesome! Love you Grandpa!
