hearts

Friday, March 4, 2011

Scary evening

So the other night we were reading our scriptures getting ready for bed just like any other night. We all of a sudden noticed some noise coming from outside but ignored it thinking it was our neighbor. Then we heard more noise and it seemed closer than just at the neighbors so I peaked out the window and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. We heard some more noise so we both looked out the window and decided to look really close and we noticed that the door was open on my parents trailer. I started panicking and my husband called my mom to see if she was out there but she didn't answer. We called my brother, he wasn't home so we told him to not come till we called him because someone was stealing stuff from the trailer. We tried calling my mom more and no reply. My husband was about to call the cops and get his gun out. In the mean time I was watching the trailer to see who came out, I was really getting nervous. Then all of a sudden someone got out of trailer and I told my husband to get over to the window. The person started to come into sight and what do ya know it was my mom! It was so funny! We were so nervous but it was a very funny night! Thanks mom for the laugh!