I just have to vent! Today has been a bad day! I look at all of the problems that people are dealing with on a daily basis and I just count my blessings that I don't have to deal with those things. I found out Yesterday that a 9 year old boy has a brain tumor that can't be treated. Can you imagine telling your son that. I can't. It makes me want to cry. I would hold that little boy in my arms forever and never let go!
Found out a while back that a kid a few years older than me also has a brain tumor that can't be treated! They told him to go live your life...and they can't even tell him how long he will live.
A guy in my ward passed away from a sudden heart attack at work and passed away. Leaving his wife and 4 kids. He's a year older than my dad.
....
and the list goes on and on. It is so crazy! I know we were told "this life isn't going to be easy" but is it really supposed to be this hard????? I can't believe the things we knew we were going to deal with in this life and guess what.... we wanted to come here. we begged to come to this earth so that someday we will be able to live an eternal life like our Heavenly Father. I can't imagine the heartache he feels for His children that don't listen to the gospel. What a sad thing.
In Sacrament we had a speaker that talked about the difference between fun and joy! WOW! It was a great talk. JOY is what we all should be seeking! We are here to enJOY our lives not just have fun in the moment of life.
I love my husband and I am grateful for the support and love he shows to me! He is an AmaZing person with an Amazing testimony! Thanks babe!
Check out the little boy's blog! Pray for him and his family in this hard time!
www.dylandshaw.blogspot.com ... With all of us he can do it!
