Well Ty graduated this week! He got his bachelors in Operations Management! We are SO excited! He is also an Institute graduate, which is quite the accomplishment!! I am very proud of him!!
We are so glad to be done with school and now the next chapter of our lives begins which is where the tough stuff begins... finding a job!! We did not think it would be this hard, but it will all work out whenever it's supposed to. We wish we knew when and where it would be but we are learning patients.
I keep telling him that when i am in labor he will get a job. He doesn't think I am very funny but that seems to be the trend with our lives, smooth sailing and nothing is changing and then BOOM 5 things change all at once. I hope it doesn't happen that way but we will take a job whenever one comes!!
