hearts

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lil Lil Bro!

I love to brag about my siblings and I don't have a picture to go with this post but I want to brag about my Littlest bro! He is so great! He has been going to a Parcor class for a while. He is amazing! My dad video'd him the other day and I was scared to see him jump off of a ten foot wall and do a flip into a pit! He isn't afraid of anything! Which is what brings me to my next proud moment! He decided he wanted to go snowboarding! My mom took him to a few hours of lessons one day and he has been three times since! The Second day he went he was going on rails. Now these weren't ones that pro's go on but they are still rails and he was doing so great! I am SO SO proud of him! When he puts his mind to something he does it! He is the Greatest!! Love ya Lil Brother!