Early Christmas party with the extended In-Law family!
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Where has the time gone!!!
My friend... We will call her Mrs J... always reminds me that I haven't updated my Blog so here is an update of the things we have been up to..... (right now Mrs J is laughing because she knows this is true!!) Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. Nothing is in a order but there it is... We have been so busy with work and school. My Hubby has just finished finals for this semester and we only have one more semester left!!! Horray! With his new job he has put in a lot of time on the road and work has been so so busy for me so we are very exhausted by the time 8:30 rolls around that we are in bed by 9. We are totally lame but it's the sacrifice we have to make today for our future....
Early Christmas party with the extended In-Law family!



Yes this is cash on the table! New game this year.
The gift game! Wow this is one of the most intense games I have played! There are only a few rules Unbuckle Rog is in charge and he makes up the rules... the whole time you are playing. The number one rule each year is that gift can only be stolen 3 times. If Uncle Rog isn't paying attention to the stealing.... the game stops until he understands! It is hilarious!!!! I love the game each year! So many fun people with their own strategy stealing things from family! It is a great way to get in the Christmas spirit! I loVe i!!
Our Christmas Decor! I am so lazy and cheap this year! My mom did some fall clean up in the yard and has these branches ready to go to the dump so I decided to use them as decor! It was fun and Cheap! Thanks mom! These turned out great!!!!

Thanksgiving... I love the holidays when family get's together. This year thanksgiving was fun. Here is a pix of the traditional in-law dollar gift exchange. It is a fun little way to get in the Christmas spirit! This pix is of the little kids who were more into than the adults!
Eating dinner at the In-Laws! So much fun and love the tradition! We did go to my families also but I haven't gotten the pix from my mom yet so when I do i will get it updated!

Our ANNIVERSARY!! HOlly CoW!!! We have been Married for 3 wonderful years!! It has gone by so so fast and I have loved every min with my amazing husband!! We were cheap this year and just stayed home and watched movies. It was great and just what we wanted to do! Thanks babe for three wonderful years of treating me like a princess!!
Early Christmas party with the extended In-Law family!
