Peach Days is always great! This year was so much fun because we did so many things. We watched my Mom and my friend and her sister-in-law finish the peach days 10k. They did great!
I am proud of my mom running this race! She is an amazing runner! I wish I could run like her!
Yes my dad's hands are wrapped. He had surgery the day before. He had carpal tunnel surgery! He was a trouper he could hardly move his fingers but he was there to watch and cheer for my mom! We watched the parade! It was only an hour and 45 min this year! Bonus!
Then we went to the John Schmidt Concert on Main street! It was super great! I am glad we went. We even got to meet him after! He is an amazing pianist. I went shopping with the girls at the booths and they got these cute headbands! I had a blast shopping with them! Thanks girls! This was a cool pix of the moon! Random but cool!
Here are our guesses, we will see who is correct. Karlie - Tyson - August 20th Kim - August 23rd Tresa - September 1st Steph - August 27th (Predicts I will go into labor on the 26th but will deliver on the 27th) Adam - August 22nd Taylor - August 28th Chase Austin - August 25th Mike Teresa Braquel Tash Lins - August 13th 7lb 2oz Cory - August 14th 7lb 3oz