hearts

Monday, December 13, 2010

Gratitude for Christmas

Every once in a while I just have to think of how grateful I am for all of the things that I do have. My life may be stressful and I have so many things going on but when it comes down to what is important my family and the gospel are the only things that are important. I am very grateful for a little story I was reminded of last night. The story of a young couple with not a lot of money. They both sacrificed something that they really treasured to buy something that their spouse really wanted. When it came down to it, it wasn't about the money they spent on each other but it was what they sacrificed to get them that gift. If we would only think of the things that are most important this Holiday season can you imagine what the world would be like? I try to imagine it but Satan is tempting this world in so many ways and it is hard to imagine! I wish for us all this holiday season to sit back and really remember the true meaning of Christmas! Spread the True Christmas spirit this year! Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy the time you share with your loved ones and spread the Love of the Season!