hearts

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Vacation to AZ

We had a blast on our trip! Here are a few pix! I had two fav parts of the trip!
1- I got to spend 5 whole days with my Sweetheart!
2- I got to meet a family that he taught on his mission and they were still active and very involved in their branch! The Padre was actually put into the branch presidency the Sunday we were there! How awesome is that!

Thanks babe for taking me!

Our first picture to start out the trip!

Vegas

Hoover Dam! The Dam was super cool!

These towers reminded us of Lord of the Rings or Star Wars!
They are building this bridge so that they won't have people driving on the Dam!
The bridge was AMAZINGLY HUGE!


We Made it to AZ!


The Grand Canyon!




I couldn't believe this when we saw it! It is a campground! I wish we could have stayed there! It reminded me of when I was 5!

We saw A LOT of these everywhere! Actually they weren't EVERYWHERE like you would think but I thought they looked cool!

One of the apartments that My hubby lived in on the Mish!
The Mesa Temple! It is so beautiful!



Sunday Morning!

The Olguin Family! They were the greatest People! It was an honor meeting them! They are a very spiritually strong family!
Us with our Baby Sandy! ha ha just our GPS! She saved us from using maps and being Lost! Thanks Sandy!
Pulling into our driveway! We made it home!